The Romanian Research Group for Corporate Finance (RORCF) was founded in May 2012 by a group of researchers from central Romania Universities is located in Tirgu Mures, Mures County, Romania having common interests in the field of economics and corporate finance. The aim of the research group is to bring together researchers from different countries in order to create a network of researchers willing to share their results through Conferences, Workshops, discussion groups etc.
We have developed 3 main research agendas:
- Research on Emerging Economies;
- Research on Optimization in Finance;
- Research Regional Development.
To achieve our goals we are:
- Organizing international conferences;
- Discussing our work at research workshops;
- Co-ordinating collection of new data;
- Initiating research projects and participate as partners in research program;
- Enhancing publishing opportunities for research results;
- Offering financial aid for young researchers.
We welcome researchers using both quantitative and qualitative methods based on rigorous theorizing and systematic empirical research.
Our conferences have been organized on a regular basis. We welcome new members – experienced and junior researchers within the field of economics – that share the research agenda and interests of the group.